For our Client, global leader in the media sector, we are looking for: Accounting Manager
● Manage and own assigned tasks and processes within accounting area applying IFRS/US GAAP + relevant local GAAP expertise, including statutory financial statements preparation.
● Review complex financial reporting transactions, provide guidance to your stakeholders and coordinate technical accounting research to determine proper recognition in line with regulations and company policies.
● Drive and manage improvements and develop automation of daily/monthly standard tasks accounting processes and workflows.
● Manage internal and external audit work
● Prepare/Review periodical management reports, BS Flux and SEC schedules, reconciliations including applicable regular analyses and metrics as well as ad hoc reporting.
● Lead cross department meetings, document and track action items. Propose solutions. Escalate issues as appropriate.
● Master’s degree in accounting or finance and experience at accounting/auditing in international environment.
● Understanding of IFRS, US GAAP or any other relevant reporting framework is a must
● Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, Excel in particular is a must
● Experience with enterprise information systems, (SAP) a strong plus and preferred.
● Results oriented, strong attention to details, accuracy, timeliness, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks is a must.
● Status reporting, issue flagging, as well as presentation skills of prepared analysis and its implications. Ability to frame issues and articulate findings
● High Integrity team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with others and promote positive working relationships across the organization.
● Motivated by challenging, high-energy, flexible environment. Resilience and ability to work under conditions of pressure and adjust to urgent and changing situations.
● ACCA, CIMA or PIBR completed qualification is considered as a strong advantage.
● Fluent English is a must + proficiency in one of the following languages will be a big plus: German, French, Italian
● Hybrid work model and flexible working hours
● Range of benefits such as private medical health care, life insurance, and sport card.
● Work-life balance initiatives such as wellbeing platform, yoga, and educational webinars.
● Training and development opportunities.
● CSR activities such as volunteering and eco/social initiatives.
● Casual dress code and parking available for booking
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.