For an international company with SSC located in Katowice, we are currently building a new team. We are looking for an experienced manager who will lead a team of professionals.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for tracking and enforcing company policies and goals,
- Daily review of collections reports to ascertain the status of collections and outstanding balances and reduce collection cycle times,
- Supervising activities related to the recovery of overdue receivables through telephone, direct and correspondence collection for individual and corporate clients,
- Supervising restructuring and settlement activities carried out for clients,
- Creating projects aimed at optimizing costs and reducing credit provisions created on key exposures,
- Conducting recruitment and monitoring the employment process,
- Creating procedures for the department based on current needs,
- Conducting training and workshops for employees to improve their knowledge and qualifications,
- Introducing new processes in the team that influence the optimization of the team's work,
- Preparation of reports and analyzes on the effectiveness and efficiency of undertaken activities,
- Monitoring and analyzing the results and quality of activities and their constant optimization,
- Monitoring updates accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments,
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines,
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients,
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data,
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill,
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments,
- Process payments and refunds,
- Taking care of high standards of customer service,
- Building and maintaining positive contact with customers,
- Monitoring multiple databases to track all company inventory levels,
- Preparation of correspondence, accounting documents and sales reports for analysis,
- Cooperation with the management board and other departments of the company,
- Assistance in solving technical (SAP) and team problems.
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Manager
- Master’s degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting or similar field of study
- Previous experience in a SSC / BPO will be a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Expert knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluency in English
What do we offer for you?
- Benefits package: you will receive accessibility to our medical and psychological cover, benefit platform for vouchers and personal accident insurance,
- Hybrid work: do you prefer working remotely? It is possible in our organization – we have the possibility to work two days a week from home,
- Career opportunities: we will try to support your development by training, workshops, financing your studies or courses. We will present you with an individual development plan and promotion path,
- Modern office in the city centre,
- Working in a fast-growing international team.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.