Audit Manager, Senior Audit Manager, Asset Management, Regulatory Compliance
For our Client, a global company from finance sector, we are looking for candidate for Audit Manager role.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing individual audit plans, reviewing and submitting audit reports, delivering audit findings and results
- Delivering audit assignments, including continuous monitoring and risk assessments
- communicating with Senior Management on plans, projects, and strategic development, process improvements
- Collaborating with other audit teams
- Few years of experience in the Financial Services Sector – ideally in Audit or Risk based role
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Familiar with general banking risks, processes and controls.
- Fluency in English
- Qualifications or certifications in audit will be a plus
- Knowledge of SQL, Python will be a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Our Client offers:
- Attractive salary and benefit package (medical healthcare, life insurance, benefit platform and many more)
- Hybrid working model with flexible working hours
- Career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.