Automation Test Engineer
Automation, Tester, Tester, Test Engineer, Automated, Testing, Python, Jenkins, CI/CD
For our client we are looking for Automation Tester
Key responsibilities include:
- Creates and acts on opportunities to automate testing, optimize test processes, lead develop of integration, regression, and stress tests using industry standard tools.
- Provides technical leadership and contributes to system V&V engineering activities via an indirect authority structure.
- Develops and implements software integration test throughout the product lifecycle.
- Leads the planning, development, and execution of system V&V objectives, e.g. test plans, test protocols, test cases, test reports.
- Partners closely with developers and incorporates test planning into design and development phases and is key contributor to the development of system requirements, architecture, and design.
- Supports the team in investigations for identifying the root cause of failures and definition and implementation of control measures.
- Assures good documentation practices are followed in the V&V process.
- A results and performance driven demeanor with strong sense of accountability is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 4 years new product development experience.
- Previous experience and proven accomplishments implementing test engineering and Verification &Validation (V&V).
- Excellent understanding of requirements management, configuration management, product hardware and software V&V, defect management and risk analysis.
- Experience crafting test strategies based on requirements, architecture, and design.
- Experience in test design development and validation, including statistical techniques.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
- Experience with industry standard software development and automation tools in any of the following: (Python, JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Docker, etc).
- Proven results in technical leadership, development and mentoring, and directing a team across multiple sites.
- Experience developing complex medical capital equipment, most preferably minimally invasive surgical visualization systems.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1173209