• To ensure that all methods of communication with internal and external contacts are handled with the utmost professionalism.
• To ensure that all customer orders received are entered correctly into the system.
• To provide help and advice to customers.
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and Service Cloud.
• To run end of day check reports.
• To ensure that the agreed promised delivery dates to customers are maintained and that changes are relayed to the customer prior to the delivery date.
• To improve back order management and up-dates to customers.
• To communicate closely with field sales personnel.
• To escalate requests for service delivery reports from customers both internal and external to the appropriate Manager.
• To learn about Company’s products and services and keep up-to-date with changes
• Min. 1 year of experience of working in a sales support environment with order entry exposure
• Fluency in Lithuanian and Polish, English min. B2
• Can do attitude
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excel basic and Word required
• Organised and able to perform under pressure.
• Experience in using SAP would be an asset
• Secondary education
• Work in an organisation with a well-established position on the market
• Employment contract, stable work
• The employment contract package: Private medical care, sport card and others
• Possibility to learn foreign languages
• Hybrid work (3 days from the office and 2 remotely)
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.#1173186