For our client of an international company with SSC based in Kraków, we are looking for a Data Expert Vice President.
- Manage the delivery of the Finance Risk and Control governance
- Provide Quality Assurance and oversight on the governance reporting.
- Act as key point of contact with sites on reporting and bespoke MI.
- Adhoc reporting requirements
- Tracking the status of open issues/actions and audit points.
- Development of more proactive reporting of compliance reporting in line with the Op Risk Framework.
- Helping improve data quality & consistency (e.g. data corrections made once, centrally)
- Support risk and control data capture in Helios (and related tools).
- Supporting control owners, control officers and the Assurance team with issues & actions tracking and reporting.
- Data quality monitoring including defining and agreeing remedial actions.
- Lead on control activities such as Trigger Event and Read Across, including executing any governance requirements.
- Previous experience working in an Operational Risk, Control Office or Audit Function, preferably in Finance.
- Ability to produce high quality MI from large datasets from multiple sources.
- Ability to communicate financial issues confidently to management and other senior stakeholders both written and verbally.
- Supporting and embedding change initiatives, identifying and developing new or improved delivery mechanisms.
- Fluent written and spoken English language.
- Experience of working in Non-Financial Risk Management.
- Experience of using VBA
- Experience of using programming languages to manipulate data such as Python
- Attractive salary and discretionary bonus
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Training and development opportunities
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Chance to improve company’s processes and procedures
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1169168 #1170876