Your new company
One of the biggest Bank in the world.
Your new role
As a DevOps engineer you will be responsible for the ensuring the team deliver high quality software, using industry best practices for code management, testing and CI/CD. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new greenfield solution to help the business improve their electronic trading capabilities within the fixed income space. The platform itself is built on top of AWS and makes use of many services within the AWS ecosystem.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid understanding of and experience with unix scripting tools: Bash.
- Experience using cloud platforms: AWS (preferred), Azure, GCP.
- Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools like Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.
- Solid experience with Ansible to automate unix deployments.
What you need to do now
- Mastering your skills tailored to your particular needs in best-in-class Process Automation tools available on the market,
- Business Process automation tools certifications (Appian),
- Boosting your learning path via personal interactions with the experienced chapter members located in different locations.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in the register kept by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under number 361 #1175055