Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules.
We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Location: Hybrid/Cracow (2 days a week from the office)
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation,
Rate: 1050-1157 PLN/day net on B2B
Start date: ASAP
We are a highly specialized engineering team within Client Evidence Lab, which offers differentiated and in-depth analytics and alternative data products to facilitate investment debates and answer pivotal questions. We leverage well-established engineering processes and techniques to capture, store and distribute data to customer-facing applications and products. We are seeking a developer to join the Data Management team responsible for building and maintaining platforms that are core to our business.
- 1 person from Poland
- Couple from NY
- One from India
Are you passionate about discovering and developing innovative ways to solve difficult business problems?
We are looking for someone who can:
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of software.
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Write detailed documentation around the code.
- Knowledge of front-end languages.
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking, insurance, telco and more sectors
- Possibility to work in flexible hours (start between 7:00 and 12:00)
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting, decision even within 1 day
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years’ experience with Python, Django and React.
- Initiative-taker with keen sense of ownership, curiosity, and achievement.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills to deliver value-added solutions.
- Commitment to client satisfaction serving as an advocate for our users.
- Comfortable balancing multiple priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Agile environment, scrum, software development life cycle (SDLC).
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1176218