In your role as a Leader of this team of professionals you will have the opportunity, to not only address a wide range of global data analytics and BI requirements, but also to influence the definition of processes and company standards in this area. The main goal of this position is, to take over the responsibility for the team and the support activities in the data analytics environment. Working independently or in cooperation with the global IT team you will also develop, maintain, and optimize new and existing reports and dashboards for our internal business partners.
- At least 3 years of SAP BW consulting experience.
- Team leadership skills. - Basic knowledge on SAP processes within SD or SCM areas.
- Proven expertise in SAP BI module.
- Good understanding of incident management processes.
- Fluent English. - Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills and problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating of the Enterprise Data & Analytics team in Krakow (including external resources).
- Implementing end-to-end customer change requests (including knowledge transfers and documentation).
- Delivering high quality business support and escalation handling.
- Developing reports and self-service BI dashboards.
- Coordinating of email-report distribution (monitor, update, set-up).
- Supporting end-user tools (like SAP Webi, SAP Lumira, SAP Analysis for Office, SAP Analytics Cloud, PowerBI, Qlik).
- Training business key users.
WE OFFER ATMOSPHERE
- No formal dress code.
- Annual Awayday and Christmas Party.
- Employee volunteering opportunities. - Supporting employees' sports hobbies.
- International operating environment.
- Opportunities for development in global Enterprise Data & Analytics structures.
- Interesting and challenging work in complex system architecture and international environment.
- Support in upskilling. - A promising career path and individual development plan.
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities.
- Discounts for Amer Sport’s products
- Private medical care for you and your family
- MyBenefit Cafeteria System (including Multisport)
- Additional private life insurance
- Referral and performance bonuses
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, fruit, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
- Office located near Krakow’s city center
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1174847
Supply Chain & Logistics
ERP & CRM
31 May 2023
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Bartosz Gajewski, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Katowice