Your new company
For our Client, an international company, we are looking for a Finance Specialist with German.
Your new role
- Daily interaction with Customers and internal stakeholders
- Support in recording and maintaining static data, booking of security trades, F/X and derivatives transactions
- Application Management for the clients
- Responsible to adhering to applicable policy, procedures, standards and internal controls
- Active involvement in the onboarding process of new clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Fluent in German and English (at least B2 level)
- Prior experience in working within Financial Markets
- Good understanding of Financial Markets (securities, f/x and derivatives products)
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- Intellectually challenging and stable job in professional and friendly team
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location
- Internal & external trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361