Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
Rate: 125-150 PLN/h net on B2B
One of business leaders in worldwide delivery has created a platform being built as an alternate to Amazon type with distinctive approach. Platform is used by leaders of retail sell allowing them direct access to customers for shopping and direct delivery. The benefit is for those customers who don’t want to sell through Amazon but need competing delivery services. Inside service platform offers them complete inventory and warehouse management, in some cases as a service''
Platform is creating personalized experience for each of the customer to place orders. Allows for placing the orders from all of the customers that are being consolidated in a single Hub to allow smooth process including delivery of items to end customer. A digital Platform that enhances the ecommerce experience and capabilities by connecting top Retailers / Brands to online shoppers and by providing fulfillment capabilities
You will have also opportunity to be part of team creating innovative approach in return areas and post purchase experience.
Work is focused in returns area including returns monitoring , approval, tracking and logistics. The goal is to create innovative and unique experience for both ends user as well as merchandisers while working with their returns. Main work areas will be connected with White Glove Experience for returns as well as user, brand and data management.
You will as well have an opportunity to work as well with Frontend part of customer portal, building new experience with White Label product in post purchase processes (like tracking and monitoring) for delivered products.
Work will be including areas of return policy, white label setup and preferences, branded emailing, QR code, branded experience of fonts, logos and colors, return step process, listing view and enhancing general return processes. It is all about making unique experience for each merchandiser and their customers.
You will be working in well-organized agile environment. Teams consists out of Architect / Team Lead , Developers , Automation QA, Business Analyst and Scrum master who will be supporting each other to build best possible solution. Team is working in Scrum framework including 2 weeks sprints and other standard Scrum artifacts.
- Involved in Inception, elaboration and Gap Analysis phase of projects and participate in Backlog grooming and PI planning
- Involved in high and low level design
- Collaborate with back-end developers to define API agreement
- Collaborate with UX designer for Mockup and wireframes to ensure tech implementation as per UX specs.
- Ensure continuous integration and maintenance of various modules of applications
- Review code of peers and ensure daily smaller commits and help remediate bad commits.
- Ensure compliance to CI best practices in conjunction with automation engineer
- Code and debug applications
- Write automated/integration and unit test cases
- Deploy and implement various business workflows
- Software analysis, Code analysis and code reviews
- Troubleshoot critical production issues to reduce application downtime
- Actively involved in Development Phase and resolved technical challenges
- Involved in SIT/UAT and Rollout support
- Good communication skills
- Good Analytical thought process & reasoning
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking, insurance, telco and more sectors
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- 4/5 yrs. exp. in Web 2.0 technologies, NodeJS, Typescript, Git, React, NGRX, CSS3, HTML5-syntax and usage
- Working knowledge of UI testing framework - Jasmine, Karma, JEST
- Knowledge of Webservices consumption for REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of ADA standards
- Knowledge of native script, Ionic, progressive web applications would be preferable
- Experience of SAFe, Azure DevOps (ADO)
What will the recruitment process look like:
1. Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
2. Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
3. Technical conversation with the client - 1 online meeting (1h)
5. Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1172746