For our Client, newly created production company, we’re currently looking for “Accountant”.
Location: Szprotawa (Lubuskie)
• Be responsible for monthly financial closing to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of posting. Complete JE adjust-ments at the general ledger level and audit the posting results of each team member.
• Be responsible for overall financial system and process, to draft and implement all the process, to ensure financial security and internal control compliance;
• Be responsible for the go-live of SAP system to ensure proper operation of the system and training of key users;
• Be responsible for investment subsidy documents preparing, implantation, and tracking, ensure to achieve the sub-sidy and fulfill the requirement till the end of the time cycle;
• Be responsible for supporting finance manager to prepare and complete the annual budget, manage and control the daily budget work to ensure the budget achievement rate;
• Be responsible for preparing and dealing with the tax audit, collaborate to maintain a positive relationship between the company with the tax office and the government;
• Be responsible for overall company insurance management, to select the right insurance supplier and fulfill claim settlements;
• Be responsible for monthly and annual inventory checking, to compete the inventory checking report;
• Be willing for further training, e.g. first aider, fire protection helper and safety officer or machine-dependent further