Your new company
International IT company - international security leader (~2000 employees).
Your new role
You will act as a single point of contact for all security-related activities for designated customer accounts, and takes a key leadership role by providing extensive hands-on guidance in the development and implementation of security policies as related to designated accounts. The role extends further by providing hands-on consultative security expertise to the customer in making and recommending key decisions in the area of security, which may include security architectural work, operational support, and other duties in support of the customer. As it pertains to consultancy, management and focus varies greatly from account to account as there are variable customer and contractual requirements. The Information Security Advisor function possesses a combination of skills including: industry recognized certification (CISSP), general security expertise and project management skills.
Scope of duties:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide a single point of contact to the account management and delivery teams for all operational security related activities for the customer account. Maintain and oversee relationships for all delivery organisations providing security support.
- Manages the implementation of the Security Agreement. Proactively drives the operational compliance on the account. Provide in-house consultancy on information risk management matters and advise on the implementation of security controls on the Account.
- Oversee the implementation and management of operational security activities, processes and policies as required (e.g. Security Incident Management Process).
- Track and assist in the management of the resolution of reported operational security issues. Recommend actions, reviewing plans and monitoring progress of remedial actions. Manage to resolution security risks identified as a result of reviews and audits, changes in company or customer environment, changes in operating practices or processes, changes in technology etc.
- On a regular basis (recommended at least monthly), meet with the account team to review security status, review any risks, issues, incidents, outstanding activities, current and planned changes.
- Provide informal security assessments for company delivered processes or architectures to ensure that contractual requirements for information risk management and security controls are satisfied. Regularly review the delivery environment of the account to identify security risks to company or the customer.
- Participate in change control (review and/or approval) activities for changes that may impact the customer's security posture
- Serve as a dedicated focal point for managing security or anti-virus incidents that occur in the customer's environment.
- Provide security-related education to ensure security awareness and knowledge of customer applicable security policies and processes. Answers questions and concerns regarding customer applicable security policies and processes.
- Ensure that opportunities to improve security are identified. Research new security technologies and practices and recommend additional security services as required.
- Offer executive-level presentations for the account or client management and proactively keep company senior leadership abreast of all account concerns.
Skills in several (some) of aspects from listed below:
- Information Security Operations
- Project Management
- Network Security Architecture & Administration
- Windows / Linux Administration
- Must understand TCP/IP networking and routers/access control devices
- Must understand vulnerability management
- Broad understanding of threat hunting and incident response activities
- Must have intermediate knowledge of common technologies (SIEM, EDR, FW, IDS/IPS, AV, SEG, DLP, etc)
- SIEM technologies (Splunk, QRadar, LogRythm, Sentinel, etc)
- Firewall technologies (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, Check Point, Juniper, etc)
- Endpoint security technologies (Microsoft Defender, Carbon Black, Cybereason, Cortex, Crowdstrike, etc)
- Microsoft security suite preferred (Sentinel, Azure, MDATP, etc)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-managed/directed and team oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly self-motivated
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 year experience in Information Security or Networking
- Certification(s) in Security Sector (CISSP, GIAC, Security+, Cisco etc.)
What you need to do now
- Contract of employment (14 000 - 22 000 PLN gross/month) + yearly bonus
- Possibility of remote work
- Benefits package
- Support with obtaining training's and technical certifications
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1174673