For our client we are currently looking for a person for the position of Inside Sales Representative with German and English.
This role reports to the Sales Manager.
The Inside Sales Representative will contribute by growing an existing customer base, developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs and ensuring a smooth sales process. As an entrepreneur at heart, the Inside Sales Representative will enjoy the challenge of expanding new territories and executing strategy through their passion about sales and technology. Working with the sales team, the Inside Sales Representative effectively utilizes the team’s expertise to identify solutions that best address customers’ needs, articulating our value in the market.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Responsible to grow revenue and earnings from current account base
• Conducts inside sales activities, including prospecting, lead development closing sales
• Communicates with customers, making outbound calls to existing and potential customers
• Answers potential customers questions and corresponds to requests
• Develops and maintains a database of current and potential customers, while researching and qualifying new leads
• Understands our products and can explain features, benefits and value propositions to new and existing customers • Stays informed about competing products and services
You should be/have:
• Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in sales/customer service/technical department preferred in a technical B2B environment, ideally chemical industry
• Experience in following up marketing campaigns, prospecting, leads qualification
• Cooperative mindset with peers and other stakeholders in the organization, especially with marketing and other sales managers
• Excellent written and communication skills, fluent in German and English
• Ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, such as Salesforce
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong listening and negotiation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business, chemistry, engineering or related field will be an advantage
Our Client offers:
• Attractive salary
• Intensive training program
• Work in an international organization
• Possibility to work in a hybrid system
• Other benefits #1173414
Retail & Consumer Goods
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Renata Weiner, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Katowice