Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Location: remote, Cracow
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
Rate: 90-110 PLN/h net on B2B
Start date: ASAP
Remote: Cracow, remotely with office visits
You will be the main developer of the platform cooperating with architect and owner in supporting and implementing changes in the tool. The main goal of this position will be to guarantee a high level of service, the improvement of the support and ticketing processes, the satisfaction of end users and implementation of change requests in the tool.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the existing ITSM platform by performing tasks like:
o User management
o ACL permissions management
o Identified bug fixes
o Escalation of performance issues and cooperation with vendor technicians
- Support report creation
- Support end users and agents training activities
- Maintain and enrich the ITSM tool knowledge base whenever applicable
- Test implemented solutions
- Support in creation of test scenarios
- Maintain currently implemented integrations in case of a change or incident
- Develop and deploy forms and processes on the ticketing platform in the Service Portal.
- Implement Service requests for catalog items implemented in the platform.
- Develop interfaces with external systems or applications
- Prepare for tool upgrades by evaluating new version and run tests
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking, insurance, telco and more sectors
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in developing any ITSM tool
- Solid knowledge of APIs and web services implementation
- Ability to understand the ticketing activities pre-requisites and to propose innovant and adapted solutions
- Ability to understand IT and business needs to reflect the expectations in the ITSM tool
- Experience with Active directory and Microsoft exchange integrations with ITSM tool
- Professional English in communication and writing
- Excellent documentation skills
- Rigor, autonomy and teamwork
- Ability to evaluate risks, handle multiple priorities, and take decisions
- Perform and suggest test scenarios for implemented solution
What will the recruitment process look like:
1. Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
2. Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
3. Technical conversation with the client - online meeting
5. Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.