Your new company
For our Client - a global financial service centre which is providing operational and professional services to support various business groups and functions. We are looking for:
Your new role
Global Operational and Resilience Risk (ORR) is a sub function of Group Risk. Its purpose is to make sure company understands, and is in control of its non-financial risk position. In addition, the function provides resilience risk stewardship to global businesses, functions and entities we operate in. The role holder will have responsibility to provide guidance around capital management, behaviours and framework to ensure that the bank maintains and continues to develop effective assessment and modelling of operational risk (OR) capital requirements. They will support local duties in relation to behavioural risk management through the Notable events/ Reportable incidents process, Material Risk Taker (MRT) qualitative guidance and Executive Scorecard processes. They will also support the operational risk policy and framework for company.
What you'll need to succeed
- Input on the management of company Operational Risk capital (globally circa $15bn), pillar 1 and 2 and ICAAP for submission to Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA)
- Support with the design and implementation of the methodology, process, tools and policy for operational risk stress testing, covering all non-financial risk. Execute local stress tests
- Contribute to the delivery of the PRA and European Banking Association (EBA) global stress testing exercises
- Contribute to operational risk quantitative measurement capabilities for company, including risk appetite, scenario analysis, capital modeling, stress testing and capital allocation. Ensure the scenario programme is delivered locally through Risk stewards and the 1st line
- Manage resilience risk Whistleblowing cases, Reportable Incident reports and Notable Event investigations process in line with the expectations of our key regulators and other conduct regulators and accountability regimes, regionally in country.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the global operational risk framework (i.e. Global Principles, Risk Management Framework, NFR Practitioner Guidance, OR FIM). Help set any local guidance that is required for regulatory or local language reasons. Ensure any local variations that are required are agreed with the global team
- Support training and capability uplift for the ORR Business and Functions team and to the wider company community to ensure robust understanding of all operational risk specialist areas
- Increasing and assessing Risk Steward capability through supporting the delivery of Risk Steward learning and training initiatives
What you'll get in return
- Strong level of business knowledge and experience of one or more of the operational risk specialist areas
- Strong level of risk management knowledge, including strong understanding of the RMF
- Risk stewardship experience
- A BA or BS University Degree or relevant professional certificate(s)
What you need to do now
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure to all company lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.