Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Desktop Support Analyst (IT support)
Form of employment: contract b2b via Hays Poland
Salary ranges: 50 – 75 pln net / h
Location: Cracow, (on-site)
- min 2-3 years of experience on similar position
- min. B2 English
- understanding of the ITIL framework, or the appropriate level of experience working in a Service Desk/Desktop environment
- Demonstrated experience operating and troubleshooting in a Microsoft environment. Windows 7/10 and Office 2010+ or current Business Approved levels
- Support experience of Office 365, OneDrive, Teams and/or Gmail/Google Apps (G-Suite) will be an asset.
- Some knowledge of Skype for Business will be useful as we move to Teams/SLACK
- Working knowledge of Active Directory User and Computers and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing applicable software, hardware and peripherals.
- Instructing users on new and upgraded computer applications and hardware.
- Knowledge of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
- Horizon View (Virtual Desktops)
- Corporate Mobile Phones administration.
- Provide support for remote users Global Protect (VPN and other connectivity issues)
- Network Printing
- VOIP telephone system experience
- Network Patching
- Wireless mobile devices setup and administration
- Zendesk Administration (basic)
- Microsoft accreditation (MCP, MCSE)
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays Poland, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.