Your new company
Join one of the biggest and recognizable IT company that changes our world for better!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- collaboration with scrum team and organization
- participation in requirements adjustments
- implementation according to the requirements
- participation in code review
- quality assurance (participation in feature validation, regression test creation, i.e. unit tests, integration tests)
- new feature description (internal documentation)
What you'll get in return
- experience on Senior/Experienced Java developer position (SE/J2EE).
- reasonable frontend understanding.
- Some experience in maintaining existing systems - familiarity with reading, analyzing, refactoring and extending existing code base.
- Experience with SQL queries (analyzing, writing, optimizing)
- Refactoring/redesigning to service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Tests Automation
- Fluent English
- b2b contract
- long-term cooperation
- medical and sport card on preferential terms.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361. Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.