We are currently looking for Jira Administrator / Developer, who will join our client's Global IT & Data Site in Katowice. The work model will be hybrid (once in a week from the office).
Your new role
You will provide technical and functional expertise to design, develop and maintain the respective applications accordIng to the business requirements and in alignment with the IT product owner.
• You will work closely with the IT Product Owner and business to develop a modern digital workplace.
• You will develop and enhance the JIRA product based on business or IT requirements in alignment with our service and support supplier.
• In collaboration with the IT Product Owner you will analyze the requirements, create concepts or specifications and implement them, based on our IT governance and development guidelines.
• Conduct functional and technical JIRA application support coordinated through our central support platform ServiceNow.
• You are the functional and technical expert for JIRA application and support the IT product owners.
• You will be responsible for monitoring the related server landscape and issue handling, i.e. resolution, escalation, communication as well as soft- and hardware maintenance.
What you'll need to succeed
• You have a successful degree in computer science or a comparable (practical) qualification.
• Practical experience in Jira administration or development – ideally an Atlassian JIRA certification.
• You enjoy developing and adapting JIRA as an essential application for business processes and project management.
• Good understanding of the integration of cloud- or server-based applications into an IT infrastructure.
• You are characterized by a fast comprehension, analytical skills as well as a "hands-on" mentality with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurial thinking.
• You have strong communication skills and like to work with initiative in an agile team
• You speak fluent business English.
What you'll get in return
• Package of benefits: private medical care, multisport card.
• Constant learning opportunities for both technical and personal growth through a range of workshops, seminars, events, and e-learnings.
• Opportunity to become a part of IT Global Hub located in modern office building.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1173766
Manufacturing & Production
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Marta Klimonda, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Katowice