Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person fluent in German, who will join our team.
need to have experience – we will teach you everything during the first days of your work. In this position, you will be able to learn how labor law has an insight into the German market, thanks to the comprehensive training that the company has prepared for you. You will learn
, among other things:
What will you be doing?
- How many hours is a working day in Germany?
- How long is the work break?
- How many hours is a working week in Germany?
- What is overtime in Germany like?
- What does the holiday entitlement look like? / How many vacation days are there in Germany?
- Sick leave in Germany, sick pay.
- How many days is maternity leave in Germany?
- Salary: size, salary.
What can we offer you?
- Resolving HR problems for German internal customers
- Ensure optimal service levels by following operational procedures
- Collect and share best practices and feedback from employees for continuous process improvements
- Builds an excellent relationship with stakeholders and ensure the best quality account management while resolving customer inquiries
- Opportunity to gain your first professional experience in a corporation, which is a leader in its industry
- Opportunity to grow in an international environment – you will learn from experts
- A wide range of benefits from which you will choose the package best suited to your needs
- We are looking for communicative and openness to new challenges. Good time management skills and working knowledge using MS Office software tools will be an advantage.
- Attractive salary
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Ability to work remotely
Interested? Send us your CV and get more details!