Your new company
This company is one of the largest custodian banks in the world. It is an international bank that has been at the center of the global financial markets for over 230 years, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. This company has been actively building its department in Poland over the last few years and is looking to expand it even more. Team overview This area of business focuses on preparing and calculating accurate Net Asset Values (NAVs) across all funds in accordance with the Bank's standard operating procedures, preparing cash and asset reconciliations, providing services to all clients and ensuring that client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values (NAVs), calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs complex Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Provides input into methodologies and checks the work of more junior team members.
- Provides guidance and reviews work related to cash and asset reconciliations relating to complex accounts or transactions.
- Resolves reconciliation of accounts for more complex or atypical transactions and reviews work of junior team members.
- Liaise with clients, trustees, auditors and other departments on operational and administrative issues to ensure client expectations are met and any queries/concerns/issues are identified, tracked and resolved.
- Monitor activity and departmental processes to ensure adherence to service levels, procedures and regulatory requirements.
At our Bank, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Either solid experience in a NAV/ Fund Accounting operational environment; or broader experience in several related business areas including perhaps trade capture, data, reconciliations, custody & treasury ops,
- Team supervision experience
- Ability to work on a self-directed basis, proactiveness
- Proven problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to uncover solutions and understand root causes
- An effective communicator on all levels
- Communicative English
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals
What you need to do now
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174353