Lead Manager, Fund Reporting
Our Client offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” - 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital. With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, our Client has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Lead Manager, Fund Reporting to join our Investment Trust & Regulatory Reporting team. This role is located in Wroclaw, Poland. HYBRID (2/3)
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Provides oversight for medium size team responsible for filling regulatory and accounting reporting on behalf of our clients.
- Manages processes for checking for the completeness and accuracy of the reporting completed. Ensuring that completed tasks are done timely with 100% of accuracy.
- Resolve escalated issues from team members.
- Manage the performance of assigned staff and sets team priorities.
- Manages relationships with the regulator and ensures all queries are resolved.
- Participating in the Irish Funds working group and providing updates on any regulatory changes or new requests.
- Providing guidance to the teams during potential changes, complex queries or issues.
- Monitoring the teams KPIs/KRIs and highlighting and resolving any amber/red ratings.
- Providing feedback on performance and identifying key talent in the group.
- Ensuring new regulatory products are onboarded and well embedded in the team with all the key controls in place for the provision of the new service.
- He/she is expected to promote consistency across all product areas, support peers and cross-functional initiatives, share ideas/efficiencies and promote best practices.
- Ensure team’s adherence to established process and procedures as well as working in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Work closely with the oversight team in Ireland.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/ finance/compliance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5-8 years of total work experience and at least 2-4 years in management. Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
- Advanced English proficiency
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting
- High motivation & willingness to learn and work within the team
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Our Client offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174707