Your new company
For our Client, a global leading company in information and analytics, we are looking for Marketing Automation Specialists.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the overall email, campaign creation and execution in our marketing automation platform (Eloqua). The successful candidate for this role will work closely with onshore Campaign Managers and Content Executives to drive efficient and accurate campaign execution. Deep understanding of email campaign best practices is necessary. The Campaign Associate will partner with the marketing team to monitor email timing, metrics and continuously provide recommendations to drive highly targeted emails to the appropriate audiences.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including email creation, canvas setup, testing, deployment, reporting and optimization in Eloqua.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders located in different regions to create and deliver highly-targeted marketing campaigns, emails, awareness and acquisition programs, and customer success communications.
- Work under the supervision of the Operations Supervisor on the email production process and creation of every email, ensuring flawless execution.
- Ensure email messages are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices, deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
- Interact with onshore partners on a regular basis and act as a representative of the REPH RX Campaigns Team.
What you need to do now
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with campaign setup, email creation and deployment, HTML editing, delivery monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a marketing automation tool (preferably Eloqua).
- Knowledge of landing page and email marketing best practices is required.
- Strong problem solving and issue-resolution skills.
- Can handle multiple tasks at a time and has the ability to manage their time efficiently.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1170861