Your next company
One of the biggest Bank in the World
Your next position
- Liaise with the vendor (Murex) to share business requirements gathered and discuss on design solution
- Provide feedback to team leaders on progress of issues and tasks and escalate problems when necessary
What do you need to be successful?
- Murex experience across either: Front Office or Risk (Market Risk, VaR, PnL, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk) modules
- Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce high quality documentation
- Be able to lead discussions with the business (traders, risk, MO)
- Experience working in a Financial Markets Technology. Ability to work, prioritise and deliver under agreed timelines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken).
- Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative taking attitude
- Pragmatic team player with good attention to detail
- Well versed with Confluence, JIRA, and Agile practices
- employment under an employment contract
- internal development programs enabling improvement of professional competences
- participation in interesting,
- strategic projects
- a well-coordinated team and a friendly atmosphere
- attractive incentive system
- housing loans the bank's product
- offer on attractive terms
- private healthcare
- possibility to choose from a wide range of non-wage benefits under the cafeteria system
- interesting actions as part of the "BeHealthy" program promoting a healthy lifestyle
- co-financing of the "Bankers' Rally" - a unique trip
- high annual bonuses
What should you do?
If this vacancy is perfect for you, click 'Apply' and send us your current CV.
Mandatory disclaimer to be added at the bottom of the job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in the register kept by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under number 361. #1173739 #1172673