For our Client, a global leading company in information and analytics, we are looking for a person to hold the position: Operations Support Specialist with German language.
Your new role
You will be responsible for support throughout the exhibition cycle, pre-show administration and managing onsite requirements for all team members, supporting Operations Team.
Your main responsibilities
- Competent use of the e-marketing tool, website management tool and salesforce.com
- Sales support and process - manage sales entries, quotations and invoices
- Manage financial processes - chase invoices, credit notes, create Pos, liaise with credit control, complete new supplier forms
- Supporting the Sales Team in contracting using automated or manual contracting systems and/or managing all incoming booking forms/enquiries
- Manage supplier compliance documents
- Manage exhibitor services such as but not limited to - Exhibitor badges, generate and distribute exhibitor zone credentials, responding to exhibitor general inquiries
- Manage exhibitor profile completion, show invitation letter and E-signature distribution, marketing assets chase, marketing campaign calls
- Exhibitor and visitor database management, including dealing with lists and enquiries, updating visitor / exhibitor records and generating list selections for marketing team use
What you'll need to succeed?
- Good command of English and German language.
- Experience in Sales/Operations Support.
- High level and of MS Office tools.
- Strong analytical and communication skills..
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you need to do?
If you feel that you this offer is comparing with you experience please do not hesitate send us your CV in English. We kindly inform that we will contact with selected candidates. #1174151