Every day at FedEx, over 450,000 team members, over 180,000 vehicles, and over 650 aircraft serve millions of people in 220+ countries and territories around the globe. Our work is more than the delivery of packages; we connect both our customers and our team members to solutions and possibilities. Join us in this effort, and discover how we equip and empower our people to deliver exceptional experiences and outstanding service.
FedEx has the challenging position of the Paralegal Specialist based in our Center of Excellence in Kraków, Poland.
We are looking for a legal professional to strengthen our team with a focus on commercial contracting. Within the larger legal/compliance team, you will be a part of a group of lawyers dealing with procurement and sales contracts with a multinational scope.
- Drafting and negotiation support for different types of sales (related) contracts;
- Review and negotiate support for different types of procurement (related) contracts;
- Interacting with various legal and business stakeholders, including the Sales, Pricing and Procurement departments, and developing a successful and working relationship with those departments;
- Identify and assess legal and commercial risks; act upon identified deficiencies or opportunities for improvement, including improvement of our internal guidance and playbooks;
- Build up and foster productive working relationships;
What will help you be successful in the role?
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (at least CEF level C1), especially with regard to legal terminology
- A Legal Master’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Good self-organization skills and excellent communication skills
- Eager to work in an international environment
- Negotiation skills will be an asset
- Willingness to learn
- Proficiency in German, Dutch, and/or French and previous experience in a legal environment would be an asset
What we offer:
- Additional benefits package: Multisport, Private Medical Care, Meal Vouchers, Prepaid Gift Cards, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Assistance, Discount for FedEx Services
- FedEx offers employees competitive benefits and reward packages, including a wide array of formal training and on-the-job learning opportunities.
- FedEx is one of the most admired companies and trusted brands year after year.
- In joining FedEx, every team member commits to our Purple Promise—to make every FedEx experience outstanding—for the customer and for our fellow team members.
- Being a part of FedEx means you are part of a global network of solutions that only continues to strengthen its capability to deliver what our customers need anytime, anywhere.
- FedEx is a strong supporter and achiever of the best DEI practices, so there is an opportunity for you to make a positive contribution to just this cause.
Interested? Send us your CV and get more details!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.