Private Equity Fund Accounting
Fund Accountants, Net Asset Valuations, Private Equity, Private Capital, Alternative Funds
For our Client we are looking for Candidates to join Fund Accounting team.
- Preparation and review of fund valuations, timely delivery to external clients
- Preparation and review of capital call and distribution events, timely delivery of notices to investors
- Liaise with custodians, corporate trust, and other stakeholders to resolve any reconciliation issues
- Manage fund expense budgets and calculate fund performance.
- Review draft reports completed by more junior staff.
- Liaise with external clients, investment managers and auditors.
- Ensure timely completion of regulatory reporting and ad-hoc requests.
- Support the training and onboarding of new team members.
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred (Fund Accounting experience is desirable)
- Business English (min. B2) and French (C1)
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, adaptability and ability to plan ahead
- Supervisory experience will be a strong asset
Our Client offers:
- Full time contract of employment
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Exciting opportunities for career development
- Diverse and inclusive environment
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.