Your new company
For our Client, new IT Global Hub with location in Katowice, we are currently looking for Team Lead (Salesforce).
Your new role
As a Team Lead you will be responsible for:
• Retain and develop teams members through development plans, training journeys and regular performance evaluations
• Define and execute partners/subcontractors needs to complement or extend capacities when needed.
• Manage Team capacity plan and assignment for projects/process enhancements.
• Ensure all team members understand and/or use and/or adhere to Company directives, processes and tools.
• Ensure Sales Channels value stream integration across the end-to-end Sales Processes, jointly with teams under the responsibility of SMS tower.
• Maintain and enhance relationships with Business Stakeholders (both in Central teams and NSCs) through regular exchange and documented contents Delivery:
• Monitor capacity and velocity to ensure deliveries on time/on budget/in scope avoiding under/over resources assignments.
• Collaborate with Central teams and NSCs to guide how Salesforce-based solution will meet Business goals and challenges.
• Collaborate with Central teams and NSCs to ensure that Sales Channels team guide how SalesForce-based solution will meet Business goals and provide feasible estimations..
• Effectively escalate issues to the Head of Sales, Marketing and Service in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
• You hold a successfully completed university degree or a comparable qualification
• Minimum 2-3 years of Salesforce consulting experience
• Detailed understanding of Salesforce.com platform and cloud architecture
• (Nice to have): Experience in SalesForce – SAP integration scenarios
• (Nice to have): CPQ tools knowledge and/or experience
• Strong team leadership & communication skills
• Strong aptitude for managing team performance
• Experience managing a budget effectively
• (Nice-to-have) Related Salesforce Certifications (e.g. SF Sales Cloud consultant, or Salesforce Administrator etc.)
What you'll get in return
The company offers unique opportunity of professional development, stable work position in recognized company, additional benefits: private medical care, multi-sport card. The company is located in the center of Katowice's city.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1171285
Technology & Internet Services
25 May 2023
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Monika Matuszczyk, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Katowice