Your new company
For our Client, international company that is expanding SAP team in Global Competence Center, we are currently looking for SAP EWM Consultant.
Your new role
- Implementation and development of SAP EWM applications and further development of standard business processes applicable in the entire group, with an emphasis on SAP S4/HANA for the EWM process area
- Creating and describing the target process in Business Blue Print
- Designing and customizing EWM applications
- Project work in the field of optimization, integration and harmonization of processes in SAP S4/HANA
- Gathering and managing internal customer requirements and discrepancy analysis
- Analysis of requirements and creation of specifications in consultation with the business
- Support in the handling/rollout of SAP projects by the implementation service provider
- Providing SAP update support, system testing with external vendors
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree in business, economics, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Min. 3-5 years of experience as a key SAP User or SAP Consultant, comprehensive understanding of the EWM process in the automotive industry
- Fluent English language skills are must
- Knowledge of inventory and packaging management, including master data structures (material, warehouse, packing instructions, inventory),
- Knowledge of material flow, supplier processes, production processes, including the structure of master data as production planning
- Qualifications and specialist courses:
- Ability to program in ABAP language is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), SAP (HANA is welcome)
What you'll get in return
Interesting job opportunity, possibility to work remotely, various additional benefits such as: co-financing of sports activities, support for language learning, co-financing of training and courses, life insurance, possibility of remote work, flexible working time, integration meetings, car park for employees, additional social benefits, co-financing of rest as well as Christmas packages.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.