As part of our team you will coach our Salesforce team members (product owner and development team) in the agile values, Scrum approach and agile mindset to work in a constantly changing environment. You will support in solving impediments and help to improve team motivation and performance. Besides you will work in a Scrum Master team to ensure collaboration with other teams and cross-functional collaboration in a scaled environment
Main tasks & responsibilities:
• As a Servant Leader you promote and support Scrum according to the Scrum Guide. You do this by helping the product owner, the development team and their stakeholders to understand the theory, practices, rules and values of Scrum.
• You help the Scrum team and their stakeholders to understand agility and create an agile mindset.
• You teach the product owner techniques for effective management of the product backlog and create an understanding of product planning in an empirical work environment. You ensure that the product owner knows how to arrange the product backlog to create the most value.
• You support the development team to become more self-organised and cross-functional and to deliver high quality products. When needed, you remove obstacles that hold up the development team.
• You support the execution of Scrum events when needed or requested.
• You support, facilitate and develop the work of scaled scrum teams.
• You coach the Scrum team in organisations where Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
• You work with other Scrum Masters to improve the effectiveness of the whole organisation.
• You work with Jira & Confluence to create transparency about the backlog and team performance.
• You have several years of practical experience as a Scrum Master, especially with scaled Scrum teams and agile teams in a classical waterfall environment.
• You have experiences as agile coach in middle-size or large, international environments.
• You are an enthusiastic servant leader and know how to use this leadership style.
• You can convince the Scrum team and its stakeholders of the value of Scrum.
• You are able to create an environment in which Scrum teams can develop.
• You like to moderate, are authentic and love to work with other people.
• You have a Scrum master certification (PSM I, CSM or similar).
• Ideally you know Jira and Confluence.
• You are business fluent in English.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1172589
Manufacturing & Production
Projects & Change Management
30 Mar 2023
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Bartosz Gajewski, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Katowice