The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions within the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, ESG and other financial services. We work closely with various Clients.
As a multicompetence centre we are looking for various skills e.g. analytical thinking, data analysis, research, working with deadlines and priorities, willingness to work both individually and in a team. We appreciate flexibility and eagerness to learn, fast adaptation is also important due to working on changing projects.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
What will you be doing in this role?
● Reviewing profiles/alerts prepared/updated by Analysts in Know Your Customer or Transaction Monitoring processes
● Using production quality tools to perform quality checks
● Being up to date with Policy & Procedure changes
● Supporting and coaching Analysts in addressing quality issues
● Proposing actions in order to improve the quality within the team (in cooperation with Team Leader and SME)
● Preparing input to class/individual training/coaching
What do we expect you to have?
● Sound knowledge in the AML (KYC or Transaction Monitoring)
● Minimum 2 years of experience in AML (KYC or Transaction Monitoring) and minimum one year of experience in Quality Assurance
● Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of other European language would be an advantage
● Ability to recognize sense of meaning of performed tasks by seeing a „big picture”
● Ability to maintain excellent quality of work
● Ability to drive and accountability for the high quality in the team
● Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Knowledge of other European language (German, Scandinavian, French) would be a strong advantage
What can you expect?
● Possibility to develop career in an international environment,
● Attractive training package
● Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
● Employees’ benefits
● Work in a team providing services to global clients
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1172947 #1172947
Banking & Financial Services
Accountancy and Finance
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Magdalena Kierwiak, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Katowice