The Financial Crime Unit (FCU)
provides consultancy services and operational support for leading global financial institutions within the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, and many other financial services.
The team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe, and keeps on growing. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
What will you be doing in this role
What do we expect you to have
- Reviewing profiles/alerts prepared/updated by Analysts in KYC or Transaction Monitoring processes
- Using production quality tools to perform quality checks
- Being up to date with Policy & Procedure changes
- Supporting and coaching Analysts in addressing quality issues
- Proposing actions in order to improve the quality within the team (in cooperation with Team Leader and SME)
- Preparing input to class/individual training/coaching
What you can expect
- Min. 2 years of experience in AML (KYC or Transaction Monitoring)
- Min. 1 year of experience in Quality Assurance
- English and German on at least B1+ level
- Ability to recognise sense of meaning of performed tasks by seeing a „big picture”
- Ability to maintain excellent individual and team's quality of work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
If you're interested in this role, please send us your CV in English.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
- Hybrid work (1-2 days in the office)
- Possibility to develop career in an international environment
- Unique training package
- Possibility to broaden expertise in many various project
- Employees’ benefits and bonuses (Insurance, Multisport, Luxmed)
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Working in a team providing services to global clients