The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions within the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, ESG and other financial services. We work closely with various Clients.
We're looking for a Senior AML Analyst with German.
What will you be doing in this role?
● Reviewing profiles/alerts prepared/updated by Analysts in Know Your Customer or Transaction Monitoring processes
● Using production-quality tools to perform quality checks
● Being up to date with Policy & Procedure changes
● Supporting and coaching Analysts in addressing quality issues
● Proposing actions in order to improve the quality within the team (in cooperation with Team Leader and SME)
● Preparing input to class/individual training/coaching
What do we expect you to have?
● Sound knowledge of the AML (KYC or Transaction Monitoring)
● Minimum 2 years of experience in AML (KYC or Transaction Monitoring) and one year of experience in Quality Assurance
● Excellent written and spoken English
● Fluent German (min. B2)
● Ability to recognize the sense of the meaning of performed tasks by seeing the „big picture”
● Ability to maintain excellent quality of work
● Ability to drive and accountability for the high quality in the team
● Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Knowledge of other European languages (German, Scandinavian, French) would be a strong advantage
What can you expect?
● Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
● Attractive training package
● Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
● Employees’ benefits
● Work in a team providing services to global clients
Don't hesitate - Apply!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361 #1174006
Banking & Financial Services
Accountancy and Finance
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Weronika Opozda, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kraków