FOR OUR CLIENT - LEADER IN INVESTMENT BANKING
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Senior Analyst, Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversions/Know Your Client to join our team.
This role is located in Wrocław, Poland - HYBRID.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
Maintenance and Reporting role is crucial for updating client global market accounts.
- Execution of appropriate security transactions within market deadline
- Management and maintenance of trade/ transfer lifecycle from setup to settlement and timely reviewing and resolving discrepancies
- Update the workflow tracker with status updates of conversion events
- Responsibility for transparent issue/ risk tracking and documentation management
- Proven organisation skills and ability to handle high volumes with tight deadlines
- Essential IT skills including MS Excel
- Strong client service skills
- Fluent English spoken and written (min B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Custody and/or settlement product knowledge preferred but not essential
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential
- Proactive attitude and self-starting approach
- Ability to work with minimum management supervision
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.