Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Senior C++ Developer
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
Rate: 140 -160 PLN/h net on B2B
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: flexible
Client's product o is a leading software suite that provides a comprehensive PCB design solution used by major technology companies.
The projects the client carries out are based on desktop applications, in particular we are talking about a PCB logic diagram editor in the form of a desktop application.
Platforms, tools and libraries
C++11/C++14 , Windows, Visual Studio 2019, Linux GCC 8.3.1 , QT5.15 ,Boost, BCGControlBar Library Professional Edition (customized), sqlite .3.8 with encryption extension, Googletest (gtest), SVN
What will you do:
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by analyzing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options
- Analyze requirements and contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Participate in software design, code reviews, technical documentation creation
- Participate in quality assurance (participation in feature validation, regression test creation, i.e. unit tests, integration tests)
- Collaborate within and outside Agile team in an international environment.
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking, insurance, telco and more sectors
- Possibility to work in flexible hours
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting, decision even within 1 day
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience as C++ Developer
- Knowledge of Windows, Visual Studio 2019, Linux GCC 8.3.1 , QT5.15 ,Boost, BCGControlBar Library Professional Edition (customized), sqlite .3.8 with encryption extension, Googletest (gtest), SVN
- Very good command of spoken and written English (min. B2)
What will the recruitment process look like:
1. Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
2. Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
3. Technical conversation with the client - online meeting
5. Welcome to the project!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.