For our international client we looking candidate for Senior Financial Analyst position. The company operates in the production industry, focusing on modern solutions and is located near Rzeszów.
- develops P&L, balance sheet and cash flow analysis and projections;
- audits financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards;
- executes, reviews and provides interpretation on financial analysis, research, budgets, forecasts, inventory and/or sales margins to support business plans;
- support in creating new process due to changes in organization (due to TOW – logistic, Supply chain, Genpact, etc.) and standardization;
- creating new supporting tools and developing existing;
- support and closely cooperate with engineering, quality, logistic, production on various projects, reviews, tracking, inputs, costs, volumes, procedures and processes (PIP, Capex, Cost Center etc.).
- experience in a similar position;
- very good Polish- C1 level
- very good English – C1 level;
- academic degree in either: Finance/Economics/Accounting;
- orientation to details;
- “can do” attitude;
- team player who can work individually;
- ability to handle pressure;
- MBA degree is welcome.
- work in an international environment;
- medical care ;
- attractive quarterly discretionary bonuses;
- co-financing for the multisport card;
- monthly subsidy for vending machine with snacks.
What You Need To Do:
Now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1171445