Your new company
For our client - an international company from the parts distribution industry in Katowice, we are looking for a person for the position Senior Internal Control Analyst.
Your new role
- Supporting local businesses with the design and implementation of the internal control framework (SOX and non-SOX) and financial control policies
- Supporting the delivery in Europe of the Group program
- Supporting and training business and control owners on internal control matters
- Locally advising business management on the implications of regulatory policies and assisting in the implementation of new or revised policies and programs to address them
- Supporting developing all financial compliance guidance, policies, and procedures for company in Europe, in line with those in place at group level
- Supporting fostering a culture of governance across Europe and providing support and advice
- Supporting with managing the structure for control execution/documentation and reporting on conclusions
- Supporting the preparation and maintenance of detailed documentation, including process maps, key controls, and risks, whilst also providing assessment of internal control effectiveness
- Working with internal and external auditors on design and testing for key risk areas
- Developing and maintaining a high level of expertise in all regulations, directives and guidance which apply to the business lines supported
- Supporting with appropriate testing and analyzing key performance indicators to ensure requirements of the financial policies and programs are maintained at a level commensurate with regulatory expectations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in internal/ external audit within the industry/accounting profession
- Business degree or equivalent experience, preferred Accounting or Finance degree
- Accounting or audit qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, MBA, CIA, etc.)
- Ability to influence, and drive change
- Ability to communicate with Corporate Audit teams, external audit, and other key stakeholders in businesses
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Proactive and able to navigate complex processes/systems
- Language skills: English
What you'll get in return
Our client offers:
- possibility of development in the international environment
- hybrid work model (up to 3 days HO)
- pack of benefits (multisport, private medical care)
- team events
- language course
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.