Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Senior UX/UI Designer
Branch: project in Healthcare & Medical
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: 18 -24 months
Rate: PLN/h net on B2B
Start date: ASAP
Remote work: 80% remote (1 day/week in Poznań office)
What will you do:
- Understand, and undertake research practices and why we use these methods prior to building products.
- Have a core actionable understanding of Information Architecture (IA) principles. Organizing, navigation, labelling, search, taxonomies
- Create wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design using prototyping skills, and visual elements, product elements, and overall design concepts
- Set best practices and standards, including having a great awareness of accessibility practices.
- Measure human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design by performing and implementing user research through surveys, focus groups and other customer feedback loops
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface designs
- Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites to ultimately improve the overall end user experiences.
- Have a core understanding of what design systems are. Based on Atomic design principles.
- Work with engineering, frontend, and backend developers in Scrum teams – be a champion for ‘discovery’ practices in those teams
- Obtaining a solid understanding of the business and processes within a product area, helping define ‘what is the customer need’ and the ‘why’ by capturing user goals, needs and expectations and translating these into personas, journeys, technical requirements and user stories that drive towards improvements.
- Driving experience design activities to improve customer and stakeholder understanding via ideation workshops.
- Working closely with the Product Managers and other members of the product team, with a clear focus on delivering value quickly while helping to steer the product area towards business- and user-centred improvements.
- Engaging with the Engineering Team to support the maturity of Requirements defining, UX and Design across Pharma Tech, specifically working with other UX practitioners and sharing experiences.
- Keeping up with internal and external trends in your product area, including user centric design, marketing automation, mobile, wearables and social media.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, accessibility best practices and standards
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor Degree
- Proven UX & IA experience and rationale.
- Proven UI experience and skills.
- Demonstrable UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a design/product/engineering related environment
- Ability to ‘tell a story’ and have case studies of pervious work telling that story, not just the final designs.
- Solid experience in creating persona, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, InVision DSM, and other design tools. Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma or inclusive of other wire-framing tools, for example Axure.
- Full understanding of designing for different screens and devices including RWD
- Experience in user testing tools (Usertesting.com) – not UAT
- Excellent design skills with sensitivity to users’ needs and business goals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present your ideas, concepts and designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to talk to customers.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX and UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- In depth experience in Design Thinking methodology
- English B2/C1
What will the recruitment process look like:
1. Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
2. Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
3. Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
5. Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174101