Your new company
Our client is a leader in automotive industry located in Almere, Netherlands.
Your new role
As Service Engineer you will work in shifts and perform breakdown shifts on a rotational basis, including during the weekend.
What are you going to do?
As Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out corrective, functional and preventive maintenance on production machines and supporting equipment installations.
- During the rectification of malfunctions, where possible, inspect the machine or installation for wear parts to be replaced, such as V-belts, loose bolts/nuts, switches, etc.
- In acute cases, the near failure is solved on site. However, If necessary, the Maintenance Planner determines when periodic maintenance/overhaul can/should be performed.
- Guiding operators in performing improvements/first-line maintenance work.
- Compliance with quality, safety, environmental, health and safety regulations and procedures
- Locating malfunctions and investigates the cause of malfunctions in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic field of the production machines.
- Resolving malfunctions based on verbal explanation from Operator, production Leader, section Leader or Maintenance Support Coordinator, electrical diagrams, laptop, manuals, etc. Determines the most effective way to work independently solving the malfunction.
- Repairing parts to be replaced from the Maintenance Warehouse, or to make/repair them yourself using turning tools milling machines, etc.
- Independently order parts that are not in stock. This in consultation with the Maintenance planner.
- Determine failures in the PLC equipment or minor repairs or adjustments in the PLC software can be carried out independently, or via the : Maintenance support coordinator.
- Creating work orders and processing resolved faults in the SAP system in order to map the repair history of the machine concerned.
What you'll need to succeed
- Carrying out supporting (facility) activities, such as the installation of air lines, oil return lines, based on drawings.
- Performing turning, milling and welding work.
- Instructing colleagues where necessary in the use of machines, tools, measuring instruments and installations.
- Supervises interns, external companies and contractors if necessary.
What you'll get in return
- Technical education – Robotics/Mechatronics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English, Dutch would be a plus
- Know how you use SAP system, PLC software
- Problem solving, ‘can do’ and positive attitude
- Automotive industry experience will be an asset
Our Client offers many rewards. From seeing your concepts developed into actual turbo’s, to knowing that the finest car brands are equipped with the product you have worked on.
But there’s more! You can also expect:
Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off;
Collective health insurance;
Training and development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1168878