For our Client an international logistic company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for experienced Business Analysts to join the EMEA Sales Solutions Team.
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the world’s largest express transportation company. The FedEx Express global transportation network provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of documents, packages and freight shipments worldwide. For future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies this means more opportunities to grow.
• Create solutions and insights for sales using SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx Classic and Server, Tableau CRM
• Develop, maintain, and own analytical products (e.g., dashboards & reports)
• Look for opportunities to further develop automation & scalability making the most out of our app stack
• Translate insights into user centric products • Craft engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights for presentation
• Operationalise product and solutions ensuring quality and auditability of all processes
• Find ways and means to continue to innovate and progress our functional capabilities in advanced analytics
• Develop strong relationships with business partners at regional and global level
• Provide ad-hoc analyses and presentations required for leadership updates and decision making
The ideal candidate will have:
• Analytical and customer centric thinking skills
• UI/UX Design experience
• Dedication and passion to be master in any new app whether it's Tableau, Alteryx, Tableau CRM
• Confident in dealing with large datasets and complex data processes
• Knowledge of SQL, coding skills + Expert in Excel
• Creativity and initiative to continuously experiment and push the boundaries of the art of possible
• Good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
• Team player and action oriented with a can-do attitude
• Fluent in English both verbally and written
What we offer:
- Additional benefits package - Multisport, Private Medical Care, Meal Vouchers, Prepaid Gift Cards, Employee Assistance Programme, Tuition Assistance, Discount for Fedex Services.
- Opportunity to join multinational organisation and align your development with the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to learn and developed - career progression, building the EMEA Sales Solutions Team in Fedex
- Remote recruitment process
Interested? Do not hesitate to send your application!