New opportunity in Time & Attendance! #payroll #hr
FedEx connects people and possibilities through our worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce and business services. We offer integrated business applications through our collaboratively managed operating companies — collectively delivering extraordinary service to our customers — using the expertise and reliability represented by the FedEx brand.
- Support business as usual activities in Europe
- Handle escalations with vendor in accordance with governance model
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Ensure that documentation is up to date
- Collaborate and share best practice with Time & Attendance teams from other regions
- Act as Business Analyst for assigned implementations of Time and Attendance system: collaborate with global vendor, participate in blueprint, prepare testing scenarios, etc.
- Experience with Kronos (ideally) or other Time & Attendance system
- Experience in implementations of new systems and processes (ideally Time & Attendance, alternatively: HR or payroll) - Knowledge of time & attendance area
- Fluent English - Clear and concise communication
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Organizational skills, ability to structure and prioritize activities
- Comfortable with technical aspects of the systems (ability to learn at least basic configuration)
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment
- Additional benefits package
- Multisport, Private Medical Care, Meal Vouchers, Prepaid Gift Cards, Employee Assistance Programme, Tuition Assistance, Discount for FedEx Services.
- Opportunity to join multinational organisation and align your development with the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to learn and developed - career progression
- Remote recruitment process
Interested? Apply and get more information! #1174918
Supply Chain & Logistics
HR and Training
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Aleksandra Buda, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kraków