For our Client, an international company from HVAC industry, we are currently searching for experienced Candidate, who will join its structure at the position of Value Stream Manager dedicated to greenfield project, new production plant which will be located in Dobromierz (area of Wałbrzych).
As Value Stream Manager you will have 2 years of onboarding, training and know-how transfer in production plant in Germany before taking over a relevant role in the new plant end of 2025. You will support the production and then the industrialization of the new production concept for the new location.
Tasks during the project:
- Costs and benefits analysis, as well as specifications and capacity study preparation for investments approval
- Development of the future manufacturing concept of the products
- Investigation and validation of new manufacturing processes together with the excellence plant
- Performance of technical approval for production equipment and implementation of corrective actions
- Realization of P-FMEA through process mapping, failure modes identification and their effects on the product and customer
- Supplier selection through proposals technical analysis, taking into account Project requirements
- Responsibility of investments setup in the factory
- Identification of necessities and drive actions related with Industry 4.0, integrating it on the production equipment and KPIs monitoring systems
After start of production in the new plant:
- Leading a full value stream with responsibility for component manufacturing
- Production monitorization, after SOP, to achieve OEE, identifying problems, analyzing causes, defining and implementing measures
- Driving the systematic CI process
- Realization of P-FMEA
- Responsibility for production related investments during ramp-up phases
- Mechanical Engineer or similar with 5 years of professional experience in industrialization processes
- Sheet metal processing and welding know-how, automation and data basis communications, MES servers
- Experience in P-FMEA and production systems application
- First leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Open to relocation to Germany for 2 years
- Fluent English knowledge
Our Client offers contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus), package of benefits (Multisport card, Private medical care, life insurance), access to professional trainings, on-going development opportunities in a multinational environment and Referral Bonus Program.
To sign up and track the progress of the qualification process, click Apply and send your CV in English.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1176457