Your new company
For our Client, international company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for Windchill Consultant (full remote).
Your new role
Holding the position of Windchill Consultant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
What you'll need to succeed
- Working in Windchill PLM 11.0+, customizations of Windchill functionalities, configuration of Windchill’s Types and Attributes/ ACLs/ Lifecycles/ Workflows/ OIRs/ Business Rules.
- Participate in the planning, design, implementation and support of a complex PLM system.
- Familiar with CAD Data Management, Part and BOM Management, Document Management, Change Management Processes and Workflows
- Experienced in use of Windchill PLM, PDMLink and ThingWorx.
- Familiar with Creo (not a must).
- Capable of handling multiple activities, overseeing customizations, configurations, workflows.
- Working with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
In order to be successful, you need to
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience with Windchill PLM applications (PDMLink, ThingWorx).
- 2+ years’ experience, with emphasis as Windchill customizations
- 2+ years’ experience in relational databases.
- Understanding Java and Windchill APIs would be a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to build relationships with customers, IT professionals and others roles from different teams/functions.
- Experience to work in virtual team.
Our Client offers interesting job opportunity, full-remote work, additional benefits and attractive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1176613