Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation, first contract for 6 months
Rate: 140-180 PLN/h net on B2B
Start date: ASAP
Remote work: currently – 100% remote
Global projects for our Client from gaming industry.
What will you do:
- Bring Agile Transformation to life by showing the path, training, handholding and supporting teams in the transition to agile ways of working
- Coaching agile teams and program level roles at varying levels of maturity (DevOps, Scrum and Kanban teams) to ensure they are using agile best practices and continually improving
- Educate and mature an Agile Mindset, building a culture of continuous collaboration and value realization
- Work hands on with cross-functional agile teams applying agile principles and practices, resulting in improved outcomes such as shorter development cycles, fast feedback, reduction of waste and continuous discovery
- Foster collaboration between business, product, engineering, and shared services to help establish the vision, set the direction, and maintain alignment to enable the delivery of relevant solutions meeting customer and business objectives
- Enhance Agile Maturity of teams through Agile Maturity Assessments and create an improvement plan that brings an uplift in teams’ delivery capabilities
- Supporting the ongoing development of the agile implementation roadmap and driving a stronger and deeper agile culture in the delivery teams
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking, insurance, telco and more sectors
- Possibility to work in flexible hours (start between 7:00 and 12:00)
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting, decision even within 1 day
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- Solid experience with Scrum and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools such as MS Teams platform
- Scrum certification more than nice to have
What will the recruitment process look like:
1. Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
2. Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
3. Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
5. Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1173871