Your new company
For our Client- an international, rapidly growing company located in Katowice, we are looking for the person to hold the position: AP Accountant with French.
Your new role
You will be responsible for performing assigned AP accounting tasks in line with internal and external deadlines and regulations and providing accounting support to the finance team, as well as preparing the required reports and data. Scope of duties included:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting AP activities
- Posting of purchase invoices accurately to ensure that all suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Reviewing outstanding purchase orders for potential accruals
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements
- Preparing of journals and reporting
- Cooperating with internal teams and suppliers for query resolution
- Preparing procedures and instructions
- Supporting other team members during peak periods
To be the best Candidate for this role, you will need Finance/Economics educational background, experience in a similar position (at least 1-2 years), good understanding of AP processes and IFRS standards, excellent computer skills incl. MS Office, working knowledge of ERP/CRM systems and be fluent in English and French (min B2).
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers to you a long-term contract, opportunity to develop within global company structures, wide selection of trainings, flexible working hours and package of benefits including life/medical insurance and possibility of hybrid work (2-3 days from the office).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1173704