Great job offer!
We are currently hiring an Accounts Receivable Team Lead who is primarily responsible for managing an Accounts Receivable team.
The perfect candidate, has previous experience with high volume accounts receivable, and supervising a team to work on assigned cases, monitoring team production and team performance against KPIs.
Your next position
▪ Manages an AR team: meets goals; evaluates team members; is responsible for delivering the agreed KPIs for the team’s activities
▪ Receives transitioned AR processes from regions and stabilizes these processes
▪ Performs, with their team, the day-to-day AR operations within the ISC: credit control, cash application, reconciliations, dunning, customer master data maintenance (credit limits etc.)
▪ Identifies continuous process improvement opportunities to promote standardization and improve efficiency within AR activities.
▪ Liaises with, and forges strong communication channels with Regional Finance team members.
▪ Provides leadership, training, motivation and guidance to their team
▪ Prepare monthly reports as required by the region
What do you need to succeed?
▪ University degree/masters in Economics, Finance, Business Administration (or similar)
▪ Experience in a shared service department and global outsource collection department
▪ 2 + years of experience as a team lead (in Accounts Receivable would be an asset)
▪ Fluent in English, knowledge of Italian
▪ Demonstrable experience as a team player
▪ Experience with ERP systems, and Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (experience with Oracle ERP would be an advantage)
▪ Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic
▪ Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
▪ Leader with the ability to motivate people
▪ Can communicate effectively with the regional business
▪ Ability to build and maintain superior customer relationships
▪ Excellent time management skills
▪ Strong statistical/analytical and critical thinking skills
▪ High attention to detail
What we offer
▪ Flexible working hours: start at 07:00-09:00, end at 15:00-17:00 accordingly
▪ Work in a hybrid model
▪ Individual approach and friendly atmosphere
▪ International work environment
▪ Inspiring Leaders
▪ Ambitious Projects
▪ Private medical care
▪ Free language training with native speakers
▪ Free seminars and courses
▪ Employee referral program
▪ Convenient location in the heart of the agglomeration
▪ No dress code
▪ Free bike parking
What you should do?
If you feel that you might be the perfect match on this role, please send us your cv in English. We kindly inform that we will contact selected Candidates.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1168828
Finanse i Księgowość
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Maja Zelichowska, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Katowice