What you'll need to succeed
Your new role
- At least 4+ years of strong end to end technical BW modeling and reporting experience in SAP BW/4 HANA 2.0, SAP BW7.
- Support experience in SAP BW/4 HANA 2.0
- Experience in implementation and development of SAP BW/4 HANA & SAP S/4
- Experience in Object Oriented ABAP Programming and SQL Skills
- Analyze and translate business requirements to technical design
- Knowledge of SAP BW and BW/4 HANA LSA and LSA++ architectures
- Experience on ODP/ODQ data extraction from SAP S/4
- Experience creating highly complex Queries using Hana Studio/Eclipse and created Conditions, Structures, Calculated and restricted key figures, Character and Formula variables, Text variables and Customer exit variables
- Fluent English
What you need to do now
- Strong hands-on knowledge of multi system landscape architecture and integration aspects between heterogeneous system technologies and SAP BW/4 HANA, in the areas of Implementation, Modelling, Security & Authorisation, Data Provisioning and Reporting.
- Accountable for leading the overall end-to-end technical development which incorporates business requirements and considers global standards & best practices
- Leads in developing innovative, technical solutions to highly complex strategic and operating problems
- Assist Lead or Manager in identifying, establishing, and driving standardised BI delivery solutions for the company
- Provide technology leadership to implement Cooper Standard’s global implementation of next generation SAP Business Warehouse
- Manage support documentation, including FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc
- Participate in design, architecture reviews and deployment of Data Warehouse data models and solutions
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP Business Warehouse
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1174080