Your new company
For our client located in Katowice, who specialises in automation and digitalization, we are looking for a Build and Release Engineer.
Your new role
As a Build and Release Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems.
· Support the development teams with maintenance and development of the build and configuration scripts
· Reinforce the teams delivering customer escalations with build and branch maintenance
· Take part in research and adoption of new build and Continuous Integration (CI) related tools and enhance the usage of existing ones Resolve technical challenges related to build and CI systems
· Collaborate with Agile scrum teams in an international environment
· Grow professionally together with your teammates
What you'll need to succeed
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related field Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) paradigms
· Proficiency in source control management systems, particularly SVN
· Experience with Windows Batch & Powershell Scripting
· Familiarity with Linux Shell & Shell Scripting
· Experience maintaining Jenkins automation server and creating pipelines
· Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-a-Code (IaaC); familiarity with Ansible is a plus
· Experience with Virtualization (VMWare) & containerization (Docker) is desirable
· Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a dynamic environment
· Effective verbal and written communication skills in English for collaboration with foreign colleagues
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.#1176903