For our client, an international Capital Group located in the heart of Warsaw, we are currently looking for a Chief Accountant / Team Leader.
Your new role:
- supervising the compliancy with the accounting regulations,
- supervising the accounting team,
- participating in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements, transfer pricing, and thin capitalization aspects,
- calculating of taxes (VAT, CIT) and preparation of tax return,
- reporting for internal and external needs,
- accounting and monthly closing of financial accounts,
- contacting local Tax Authorities and external auditors,
- ensuring accuracy and completeness of all asset and liability balance sheet accounts, in accordance with local regulations,
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations,
- supporting the implementation and development projects in the accounting department.
What you'll need to succeed:
- at least 5-6 years of work experience in full accountancy,
- experience in team management,
- bachelor’s degree (finance, economy, accounting, or related field),
- profound knowledge of tax law and local accounting regulations,
- experience with consolidation and transfer pricing,
- knowledge of IFRS,
- proactive and open-minded with a “can-do” attitude and ability to prioritize own tasks, with strong analytical skills,
- knowledge of English (min. level B1+/B2) is a must.
What you'll get in return:
Our Client offers stable employment based on a contract of employment and growth potential in an international company operating in different business fields. Moreover, our Client offers training, including external courses, a Multisport card, life insurance, and a premium medical package. The organisation has a brand new office in the heart of Warsaw.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.