Your new company
New Global IT HUB in Katowice
Your new role
As Consultant Data Model in the BI CoE you are responsible for developments and modifications and incident handling in our Business Warehouse systems in support of a specific Business area (e.g., Commercial Services, Finance or Manufacturing), and the development and maintenance of data models, through which you make data available for reporting and analysis. You are part of our agile team which works focused on a special business area as well as cross functional and provides Data Solutions to empower your colleagues to generate value out of data
What you'll need to succeed
- Implementation of backend (BW/4HANA) related changes based on requirements derived from business demand (e.g., creation of new or modification of existing KPIs, dimensions or mappings)
- Connection of new data sources or modification of existing connections
- Implementation and maintenance of harmonized data models
- Development and optimization of BW Queries, Calculation Views and provision of data to SAC for reporting and analysis.
- Management and coordination of Transports across the BW landscape
- Implementation and modification of master data structures
- Documentation of specifications and its progress
What you need to do now
- University degree in Computing Science, Information Technology or a comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in development on BW4/HANA (including HANA Native Modelling) and SAP BW 7.5 (on HANA) systems.
- Competence in developing and optimizing ABAP code
- SAC knowledge advantageous
- LSA++ architecture experience
- Ability to work in a team, combined with a high degree of initiative
- Experience in using the Agile methods
- Good communication skills - fluent business English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1169037